WE ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS WITH YOUR SUPPORT.
PLEASE DONATE TO OUR NEXT CHAPTER.
Covid has ravaged the charity sector and meant that our
vital work is no longer able to take place.
We have four projects to continue the work of Embarrassed
and we need you to help to make them happen.
Taking the campaign directly into local communities.
• A nationwide tour to deliver the biggest impact and measurement across the UK & Irelands black communities.
• Educating millions of black men and their partners on Prostate cancer.
Our All Female Sequel
• Our female-led sequel. Four black female actresses and a leading black female director.
• How better to leverage men’s health so that their partners and loved ones can push them into action.
A New Bowel Cancer Awareness Film
• Bowel cancer is one of the most “Taboo” cancers to talk about and discuss.
• Bowel cancer affects the black community 20% more.
• The third film campaign for our outreach program.
Shut Up Cancer
Health & Wellbeing Project
• Support a project by taking on a fundraising challenge.
• A personal event or challenge can be tailored for you with support from Prof Greg Whyte OBE.
No images or information displayed on this site may be reproduced, transmitted or copied without written permission.
© 2021 Male Cancer Awareness Charity.
Registered UK Charity No: 1110367